Edgewater Getaway: Best Western Edgewater Inn's Unbeatable Florida Fun!

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Edgewater Getaway: Best Western Edgewater Inn's Unbeatable Florida Fun!

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Edgewater Getaway: Best Western Edgewater Inn's Unbeatable Florida Fun! And honestly? After staring at all those features, I'm practically vibrating with the need for a vacation. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

First Impressions & The All-Important Accessibility

Okay, let's be real. Access is HUGE. I'm imagining some folks rollin' into Florida, and nobody wants a hotel that's a struggle. The good news is, the Edgewater appears to be pretty darn accommodating. They’ve got the Facilities for disabled guests, which is a huge relief. Plus, there’s an elevator, meaning no climbing mountains of stairs with your luggage. Now, I don't have personal experience with mobility needs, but just seeing that they mention it makes me feel like they’re trying. And that's a good start.

Internet, Oh Glorious Internet!

Whew! Essential in this day and age. Thank goodness for Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! and Wi-Fi in public areas. They shout about it, and they should. I’ve been there. Need to send a quick work email/instagram post/video call to my cat, and I am powerless without the internet. Internet [LAN] and Internet access are also on offer, just in case you're a bit old school.

Cleanliness and Safety – The New Normal, and Thank Goodness!

Okay, let's get real: the world's a little germy these days. I am personally extra thrilled to see the extensive measures the Edgewater is taking. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. Rooms sanitized between stays? Double check! They even have Individual-wrapped food options and a Sanitized kitchen and tableware items. Honestly, it makes me feel a little less like I'm walking into a biohazard zone and more like… well, a hotel. They also offer Room sanitization opt-out available, which is a nice touch, giving guests autonomy. Plus, they have a Doctor/nurse on call and a First aid kit, which are always reassuring. Oh, and they've got Staff trained in safety protocol! They are doing their best, period.

Food, Glorious Food! (And Drinks!)

Alright, time to get to the good stuff. Eating. Drinking. And all the fun that comes with it. The restaurants are a must-see. The Poolside bar, I'm calling your name! And get this: Room service [24-hour]! That's the definition of vacation. The promise of that late night burger and fries with no judgment is what gets me through the day. I have to mention the Asian breakfast and Asian cuisine in restaurant. I am always up for a good breakfast, and who doesn't love a little sushi near the pool? There is even a Vegetarian restaurant, I respect the options! They have a Coffee shop, which is a big, big, yes! They have a Happy hour, which is my favorite hour—probably yours too!

Things to Do, Ways to Relax, And That Pool With a View!

Okay, let's get to the real "unbeatable fun" part. They've got not one, but two swimming pools listed. One is the regular, and one is a Pool with view. I mean, come on! I’mma need to research which view is best. Is it ocean? Lake? Other happy tourists smiling? I need to know!

Then there's the whole relaxation shebang. They've got a Sauna, a Spa, a Steamroom, Massage! I'm picturing myself already: wrapped in a robe, sipping something fruity, melting into oblivion. There’s also a Fitness center (for those of you who are apparently not there for the pizza and ice cream) and even a Foot bath to give tired feet a treat. They also mention Body scrub and Body wrap, which I will not deny myself, I love a good scrub!

The Really Messy Stuff – Anecdotes and Rambles

Alright, time for some honesty. Sometimes, you just need a getaway. And a hotel like this, promising fun, can be a haven. Like, remember that time I went to [Insert random, slightly disastrous trip here]? Don't get me wrong, I love a good adventure, but sometimes… you just want clean sheets and someone else to make your bed. I think that a place like this, you can feel like yourself!

And all that tech in the rooms? I mean, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Blackout curtains…it's the little things that make you feel…taken care of. I also notice Interconnecting room(s) available, and this takes me back to being a kid, and all the noise that comes with a huge, happy family.

The Offer – Come Get Unbeatable!

Alright, let’s get to the pitch. Here’s what I’d say (with some over-the-top enthusiasm, of course):

Tired of the Grind? Craving Sunshine and Smiles? Edgewater Getaway Awaits!

Listen, you're not just booking a hotel room; you're buying a slice of sanity. You're buying a chance to actually relax. From the moment you roll up to the Beach access and say "See ya later, responsibilities!" to the moment you're sipping something fruity by the Pool with a view, Edgewater Getaway has you covered.

Here's the deal: Get ready for endless Florida fun! Book your stay now and receive:

  • A free room upgrade (because who doesn't love a little extra space?)
  • A complimentary welcome cocktail to help you unwind.
  • 15% off spa services (because you deserve some pampering!).
  • And to make things extra easy, a late check-out!

Don't just dream of escape. Do escape. Click here to book your Edgewater Getaway now and get ready for an unforgettable experience!

The Bottom Line:

This hotel looks like it's trying. It's got a lot of good stuff. Is it perfect? Probably not. But honestly, with the safety measures in place, the promise of fun, and that glorious pool view, I'm already halfway to Florida, ready to jump in!

Yogyakarta's Hidden Gem: OYO 3468 Ndalem Gusti Ayu Review & Booking!

Book Now

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Okay, buckle up buttercup, 'cause this ain't your grandma's meticulously planned itinerary. This is… my Best Western Edgewater, Florida chronicle. Prepare for a wild ride.

The Edgewater Odyssey: A Messy Romp (and Probably Some Regret)

Day 1: Arrival, Anxiety, and the Astonishing Power of a Poolside Chair

  • 1:00 PM: Okay, landing in Orlando. Smooth flight. Relatively. I swear, the guy in 32B was actively trying to elbow me into the window. Anyway, navigating the rental car situation. "Compact SUV" translated to "tiny, slightly dented escape pod." Mild panic sets in. Florida. Sun. Hurricanes. Where am I even going?
  • 2:45 PM: GPS finally spits me out in front of the Best Western Edgewater Inn. The sign looks promising. The parking lot? Let's just say it’s a testament to the enduring power of asphalt. Check-in. The receptionist, bless her heart, has seen it all. She gives me a room key and a smile that says, "Good luck, kid."
  • 3:30 PM: The room. It's… a room. Cleanish, but you can tell it’s "seen some things." A small, inexplicably dusty desk, a vaguely stained armchair, and a window overlooking… a parking lot. Okay. Fine. Breathe. Deep breath.
  • 4:00 PM: The Pool. Oh, the pool. I could have easily skipped this one. It's a rectangle of chlorinated dreams. The chairs, though? They're the key. After a minor territorial skirmish (a passive-aggressive stare-down with a family of toddlers), I secure the perfect spot, right by the shallow end. And this is where the magic begins. The sun hitting me just right. I'm not sure who's better, me or the chair!
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner. Ah, the eternal struggle. After a cursory Google search, I decided on some local diner that got mixed reviews. The food's passable. The waitress, a vision in a vaguely stained uniform, is gold. She tells me about her cat, Mittens, and the guy who still hasn't paid their bill. God, I love small towns.
  • 8:00 PM: Back at the room. The TV is grainy but functional. I fall asleep during a late-night movie, dreaming of pool chairs and questionable diner food.

Day 2: Space Coast Swelter and the Utter Disappointment of a Gift Shop

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up. Sun. Sweat. Repeat. It's already brutal. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. Standard continental fare. The waffles are… questionable. Okay, they're bad. But the plastic-wrapped danish is oddly addictive.
  • 9:00 AM: Head to the Kennedy Space Center. Expectation: mind blown by rockets and the vastness of the universe. Reality: a lot of people, a lot of lines, and a screaming toddler kicking the back of my legs. The exhibit where they show you a genuine Saturn V rocket? Awesome, but the sheer humanity of the experience gets to me.
  • 12:00 PM: Gift shop. The ultimate tourist trap. I wanted a cool patch, a sleek astronaut ice cream, anything. Instead, I was faced with a wall of plastic novelty items. The only thing that felt remotely authentic was the overpriced astronaut-shaped stress ball. I resisted. Barely.
  • 2:00 PM: The beach. Another heat stroke warning. This is the Florida of my dreams. The ocean is beautiful. The softest sand. The waves are crashing. And, oh boy, the amount of sunblock I used.
  • 6:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Shower of the utmost importance. I eat some snacks and start mentally planning my escape.

Day 3: Unexpected Charm and the Perils of Overeating

  • 9:00 AM: Okay, I finally realized what was missing. I made a stop at the local market and got some fruit. The pineapple was the most delicious thing, I'd ever tasted. Amazing, if anything.
  • 11:00 AM: Back to the pool. This time, I have a book. The pool is my life!
  • 1:00 PM: I ended up overeating on some weird crab situation. My stomach is not happy.
  • 3:00 PM: I take a nap.

Day 4: Haphazard Departure and a Last-Minute Panic

  • 8:00 AM: This room looks depressing. I pack my bags, contemplating a future far, far away from plastic-wrapped pastries.
  • 9:00 AM: Check out. The receptionist gives me the same knowing smile. "Have a good trip," she says. I think she knows I’m not really having a good time.
  • 9:30 AM: Head to the airport.
  • 10:00 AM: I have all the flights to my home country. My vacation is over, and I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed.

So, there you have it. My Edgewater saga. Not perfect. Not glamorous. But undeniably… me. And hey, at least I have a story to tell, right? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find a pool chair and a very large glass of water.

Ibis El Jadida: Your Moroccan Oasis Awaits!

Book Now

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States
Digital Nomad Hotels

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States

Best Western Edgewater Inn Edgewater (FL) United States