Unbelievable Views! Big Tree's BEST Kept Secret: Stadium View Inn (NY)

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Unbelievable Views! Big Tree's BEST Kept Secret: Stadium View Inn (NY)

Unbelievable Views! Stadium View Inn: My Messy, Wonderful, And Totally Honest Take (NY Edition!)

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea, the coffee, and maybe a little bit of my own spilled snacks on the Stadium View Inn. "Unbelievable Views!" they say? Hold that thought. We're getting there.

First, the Basics (and the Headaches):

Let's start with the practical stuff. My first impression? It was… functional. The accessibility seemed decent, with an elevator, which is a HUGE win for anyone with mobility issues. They also have facilities for disabled guests, but I really need to see more details. And, thankfully, the car park [free of charge] was a godsend because, let's be real, parking in NY can be a soul-crushing experience.

The check-in/out [express] option looked tempting. I went for it, but it still took a while. They did try, and having a front desk [24-hour] is comforting when you fly in at god-awful times. They say they have contactless check-in/out, which feels like a win in these pandemic times.

Now, the internet. THEY SAY Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! and Internet access… Good. But I needed that Internet access – LAN also, you know, to do real work.

Cleanliness and Safety: Pandemic Edition

Okay, here's where I got cautiously optimistic. They advertise Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. They also boast about Staff trained in safety protocol, which is vital. They even have hand sanitizers everywhere! I'm hoping these aren't just empty promises. I did see the occasional wipe-down, and that felt good.

They provided individually-wrapped food options and a safe dining setup. I also saw something called Professional-grade sanitizing services. Still, you know how it is. You're always on alert.

The Room: My Little Sanctuary (Mostly)

My room, as it turns out, had…potential. Let's run through the list, shall we? Air conditioning: check! Alarm clock: check! Bathtub (though I just showered because, ugh): check! Blackout curtains: hallelujah! Coffee/tea maker: essential! Free bottled water: love it! In-room safe box: good for stashing secrets, right? Internet access – wireless: finally! Mini bar: well, it was there. Non-smoking: bless them.

The bed? Comfy. The desk was sufficient. The closet was…well, it held my clothes. They did have a window that opens, which I loved, felt less stuffy. The hair dryer was a lifesaver.

The "Unbelievable Views!"… And The Reality Check

Here's where we get to the meat of the matter. The views… They promised "unbelievable." Now, I need to be honest here. My room, it was… okay. I saw a bit of a stadium. It wasn't earth-shattering. It wasn't Niagara Falls. Let us be honest, it was a view. You know? The kind you get from a mid-range hotel in a city? I had a glimpse of green on the sides. Okay. But the photos…well, the photos certainly implied something more glorious, didn't they? (Maybe I should have selected the high floor room.)

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Adventures in Eating (and Waiting)

The restaurants were a mixed bag. They had a coffee shop and restaurants, an Asian cuisine restaurant, and a Western restaurant. There was even room service [24-hour], a tempting comfort in a strange city.

The Breakfast [buffet] was…typical. The Asian breakfast was okay. The coffee, well…let's just say it wasn't the best. The Coffee/tea in restaurant was the same coffee. The Poolside bar was closed. Boo.

Seriously, a Pool with a View?!

They have a Swimming pool and a Pool with view so I went. It was fine. It was clean. I swam. I didn’t spend as much time at the Sauna, Steamroom, and Spa/sauna.

Things to Do (And Actually Do Them)

They mentioned a Fitness center, a Gym/fitness. I meant to go, I swear. But between the jet lag, the meetings, and the lure of the bed, I just didn't. The one thing I used was the Laundry service because, let's be real, I always end up needing that.

Services and Conveniences: The Good, the Bad, and the "Meh"

They offer the usual suspects: Daily housekeeping. Laundry service. A concierge. The luggage storage was handy. But I never got the Invoice provided. I just paid.

For the Kids: Family Friendly?

I didn't have kids with me, so I can't speak to the Babysitting service or the Kids meal. But they have Kids facilities, so, I guess it's a shot.

The Verdict (My Honest Opinion):

Stadium View Inn is… okay. It's a solid choice, especially for its location. It checks most of the boxes. The Wi-Fi worked, I slept, the bathrooms were clean, and the staff were friendly. The pandemic precautions seem to be in place. If you're looking for a luxury experience, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a clean, reasonably priced place to crash near a stadium, this is it.

Final Grade: B-

My Unbelievable Offer (Because You Deserve a Break!)

Tired of the Usual? Book Your Stay at the Stadium View Inn!

Here's the deal:

  • Free Wi-Fi? Yes, everywhere! Stay connected without breaking the bank.
  • Clean and Safe? Absolutely. Anti-viral precautions mean you can relax and enjoy yourselves.
  • Convenience at Your Doorstep. Experience the joy of location right nearby.
  • Free Parking? We've got you covered! No more circling the block!
  • Enjoy! Whatever you want!

Book now using the secret code "STADIUMVIEWS" and get 15% off your stay, plus a free upgrade (based on availability) and a complimentary drink at the bar!

Don't wait! This offer is only valid for a limited time. Book your escape today and discover your own (maybe not unbelievable, but definitely decent) view!

Stadium View Inn – Your Home Away From Home! (With maybe a slightly better view than I got…)

Uncover Tangier's Hidden Gem: MIA Hotels' Moroccan Oasis

Book Now

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is my attempt to conquer Stadium View Inn and the wilds of Big Tree, NY. Prepare for a whirlwind of highs, lows, and probably a questionable amount of pizza rolls. Let's do this… or something.

Day 1: Arrival and the Agony of the Unexpected Bathroom Situation

  • 1:00 PM – Arrive at Stadium View Inn (Ugh, hoping the "view" lives up to the hype). Okay, first impressions? Meh. It looks… adequate. Let's be honest, I spent the last two weeks surviving on instant ramen, so "adequate" feels like a victory right now. I'm picturing the glorious, sprawling view from the room. Fingers crossed.
  • 1:30 PM – Check-in & Unpack (the eternal struggle). Right, luggage. I always overpack. It’s a curse. I'm a chronic "what if" scenario planner. What if there's a sudden blizzard? What if I'm unexpectedly invited to a formal gala? The possibilities are endless! Okay, unpacking. Ugh, my socks are already balled up. And the travel toothbrush…it's making me think of that creepy dentist scene from The Little Shop of Horrors.
  • 2:00 PM – First impressions of the room. Okay, confession time: I'm a big fan of the shower. Always have been, always will be. Is it worth a photo and an Instagram post? I'm going to say yes. Also, the bathroom. The bathroom. Ugh. It's… basic. It's functional. But it's missing that spark. It's the hotel room bathroom equivalent of a beige cardigan. I've already dropped my phone in the sink, so… that's a classic, classic start. The water pressure is questionable. And what is that stain on the counter? Pray for me.
  • 2:30 PM – Explore. (And find the nearest convenience store for emergency snacks). Time to hit the streets! Or, you know, the parking lot. I'm looking for a convenience store. Gotta have snacks. Necessary snacks. My blood sugar levels are currently plummeting. I need a Snickers. I need a salty snack. I will NOT be defeated by my raging hunger.
  • 3:00 PM – Snack Acquisition and Existential Dread. Okay, mission accomplished: Snickers acquired! And some questionable gas station coffee. Sitting in the car, staring out at… well, whatever this is, in Big Tree, NY. It’s quiet. Almost unsettlingly so. I start to think about the fact that I have no real plans. This is when I realize, I truly am alone. Ah, existential dread, my old friend.
  • 4:00 PM – The "View" from Stadium View (or not?). Drumroll please. So, about that "view"… Turns out, my room faces the parking lot. And some other buildings. I can faintly hear the rumble of traffic. No sprawling vista. Sigh. I’m not crying. You're crying.
  • 5:00 PM – Attempt to Relax. (Fail). Okay, I'm going to try to relax. I'm going to lie down. Maybe read a book. Nope. My brain is currently running at 1000mph. What is that humming sound? Is it the building about to collapse? Am I allergic to the carpet? I'm suddenly so incredibly aware of every creak and shuffle. This is not relaxing…this is barely surviving.
  • 6:00 PM – Dinner. (Pizza rolls or bust). I’m starving. So, pizza rolls it is. I'm thinking of ordering some from Instacart! My favorite!

Day 2: Exploring (and Maybe Not Exploding)

  • 8:00 AM – Wake up, Question Life Choices. I swear, I didn't sleep. I'm pretty sure I experienced every single sound the hotel had to offer. Another day. Another adventure. Or, you know, another struggle to find a decent cup of coffee.
  • 9:00 AM – Breakfast. (Hotel continental breakfast: pray for me). They have… options. Cereal, toast, maybe some sad-looking fruit. I am not optimistic. But hey, free. Always a win.
  • 10:00 AM – Explore. (Let's see what Big Tree has to offer). Right, time to leave this chamber of questionable vibes. Let's go on a walk? Take pictures? Big Tree, here I come!
  • 11:00 AM – A Walk (and a Near-Disaster). So, I'm driving around to get my bearings. I come to what appears to be a town square. It's very charming. I'm trying to take a picture of the gazebo. Suddenly, a squirrel tries to attack me. Seriously. A squirrel. I almost dropped my phone. I'm still shaken. Apparently, Big Tree has ferocious squirrels. Who knew?
  • 12:00 PM – Lunch (Gotta Find Something to Eat That Isn't Pizza Rolls). I have to eat. My blood sugar is in freefall. I'm aiming for a diner. American classic.
  • 1:00 PM – Diner Delight (Or Possible Regret). Finding a diner was a victory. It’s got those red vinyl booths and the smell of bacon. I order…way too much food. I should never be allowed to make decisions when I'm hungry.
  • 2:00 PM – A Visit. (Maybe a tourist trap or the saving grace of my whole trip?). I'm gonna check out the (insert local attraction here). Let's see if this is as bad as the reviews say. I'm going in with extremely low expectations.
  • 3:00 PM – The (Insert Local Attraction Here) (Could Be Great or Could Be Awful). Okay, honestly? It was kinda charming. A little bit cheesy, but hey, I'm here for the experience.
  • 4:00 PM – Free Time (Panic). What to do now? I'm supposed to be relaxing. I'm pretty sure I'm not capable of relaxing. Should I go back to the room? Should I attempt to write in my travel journal? Should I…take a nap? The possibilities…are terrifying.
  • 5:00 PM – Back at the Inn, Contemplating Life (and Snack Options). Home sweet… not-quite-home. Time to re-evaluate my life and my snack situation. I'm seriously running low on provisions. The pizza rolls are calling to me.
  • 6:00 PM – Dinner. (Pizza Rolls, Again). Fine. Blame it on the loneliness.

Day 3: Departure (Freedom!)

  • 8:00 AM – Wake Up (and Immediately Check Out). Freedom! Sort of. I mean, I still have to drive home. But still, no more questionable bathrooms!
  • 9:00 AM – Final Breakfast (Before Escaping). Eat and run. Pray there's no last-minute surprises.
  • 10:00 AM - Check Out. Goodbye, Stadium View Inn! Farewell, Big Tree! I get the heck out of there.

Final Thoughts:

This trip to Big Tree, NY, wasn't exactly the Instagrammable experience I envisioned. But hey, it was an experience. And I survived. The squirrels tried to get me! The bathroom was questionable! There was pizza rolls! And, in the end, that makes it a success, right? I think I'm going to go home. And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally take that bath.

Unbelievable! This Medan Guesthouse Near the Station Blew My Mind! (OYO 3316)

Book Now

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United StatesOkay, buckle up buttercups, because you're about to get the unvarnished, messy, beautiful truth about Stadium View Inn. Forget the brochure promises – I'm about to tell you the real deal. Let's dive in!

Stadium View Inn: Your Burning Questions Answered (and a Few Rambles Thrown In!)

1. Is the "Unbelievable View" actually… believable?

Okay, listen. I went in with *massive* skepticism. "Stadium View Inn" sounds like a marketing ploy, right? *But…* when I walked into that room (Room 302, if you're asking, and you *should* be), and the window wall revealed that *entire* stadium… my jaw dropped. Like, literally. I probably looked like a fish gasping for air. It's not an *incredibly* close view, mind you. You’re not gonna be able to judge the ref's bad calls from your comfy chair. But the scale of it... the sheer *presence*... it hits you. Especially at night, when the lights are blazing. It's like having a small planet in your backyard. Seriously, it's the main reason you're booking, and it's not a lie. A small planet with a few people running around on it.

2. How's the room? (Besides the view, obviously.)

Alright, here's where we get... *real*. The room is... let's call it "functional.” It's not the Ritz. Think solid, clean, and a little dated. The kind of dated where you half-expect to find a rotary phone and a Gideon Bible (though, sadly, no rotary phone). My bed was comfy enough, but the pillows... well, let's just say I've seen better pillow-fighting contenders. I *think* there was a coffeemaker, but it might have taken a Ph.D. in engineering to operate it. It did the trick though (coffee is a must). The bathroom was… fine. Clean, definitely, but the water pressure was a bit… anemic. Like a shy garden hose. But hey, it's not the Four Seasons. The important part? It does the job. And let's be honest, you're not there to spend your day admiring the decor, are you? You're there for that VIEW.

3. Proximity to the Stadium: Walkable? Uber-able? Is it a complete logistical nightmare?

Okay, this is *key*. It depends. Walkable if you *love* walking. It's not a hop, skip, and a jump. More like a… brisk twenty-minute power walk. (I might have walked off some of those questionable hotel pastries, tbh). Uber is your friend, absolutely. Especially if you've had a few celebratory beverages. The parking situation? Can be a *nightmare*. I went during a big game weekend, and it was total chaos. Plan ahead. Book that parking spot (if they offer it!) or be prepared to circle the block a few times. This is practical travel advice, people! Take this to heart.

4. Food, Glorious Food! What's nearby? Breakfast? Dinner? Am I doomed to microwave ramen?

Fear not, weary traveler! You won't starve. There's a diner across the street. Classic greasy spoon, good for a quick breakfast (though, I might have seen a rogue fly in the corner… don't let that deter you, though). There are some fast-casual options in the area. Again, nothing gourmet, but perfectly acceptable fuel for your stadium-going adventures. Dinner, you’ll need to hop in a car or Uber. Consider things in advance, or risk a panic attack come game day about what to eat. No, you're (probably) not doomed to ramen. (Unless that’s your jam, in which case, *you do you*.) Pack snacks. Always pack snacks.

5. The Staff: Are they robots? Friendly ghosts? Please tell me they're at least *competent*.

The staff? Actually… surprisingly decent! I'm not gonna lie, I came in expecting some surly, overworked folks. But they were… *nice*. Really. Helpful. Friendly. Actually *seeming* to care about the guests. Which, in this day and age, is a small miracle, tbh. They answered my dumb questions. They pointed me in the direction of the local coffee shop (essential!). They even gave me an extra towel because… well, see the comment about the water pressure. They're human, bless their hearts, and they're doing their best. And for that, I salute them.

6. Alright, let's get *real*. Would you stay there again? What's the catch?

Absolutely. Yes. A thousand times yes. *But*… and this is a *big* but... the catch is the price. For that view, it's a steal. It's a no-frills experience, sure, but you're paying for the location, baby. The view *alone* is worth the price of admission. I'd go back. Just… maybe pack my own pillow. And perhaps a backup coffee pot. And snacks! Always snacks. And one last thing: Don’t underestimate how exciting it is to sit and be able to watch the world (or at least a stadium) from your window. Truly something special!

7. Any weird quirks or unexpected things I should know?

Okay, this is where it gets *good*. Alright so, one night I was *convinced* I heard a ghost playing the saxophone. I’m serious. A faint… ghostly… *wah-wah* sound. Probably the heating system. *Definitely* the heating system. But it was late, I was tired, and that view... it does things to you. Also. They have vending machines. Don’t expect to find anything amazing, though. And the elevator, sometimes it goes to the wrong floor. But again… the view. Also, the ice machine? Good luck. It's a gamble. So again, pack your own ice. You have been warned.

8. Let's talk about the "Game Day" experience – what's it *really* like?

Okay, this is where Stadium View Inn *shines* or… perhaps… *blinds*. On game day? It’s *electric*. I'm talking, pure, unadulterated energy. The air crackled. People were buzzing. You could *feel* the anticipation. Walking through the hallways? It was like being swept up in a wave of excitement. The view? Even better. The stadium lights were ablaze, the roar of the crowd… it was all just… *epic*. And here’s the kicker: You get a frontBook Hotels Now

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States

Stadium View Inn Big Tree (NY) United States