Arlington Motor Inn: Your WA Oasis Awaits!

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn: Your WA Oasis Awaits!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Arlington Motor Inn, "Your WA Oasis Awaits!" and trust me, I've got opinions. And maybe a mild caffeine jitters from the complimentary tea (more on that later). This review, however, is going to be… well, let's call it thorough. Like, unpacking my suitcase level thorough. So, grab a snack, settle in, and let's get messy!

First, the Groundwork: Accessibility, Cleanliness (or Lack Thereof!), and That Whole "Safety" Thing

Okay, so I need to start with the practical stuff. Accessibility: I didn't personally need it, but I saw ramps, the elevator was a godsend (especially after my luggage-related epic fail getting up the stairs), and the website claims "[Facilities for disabled guests]", which is a good start. Honestly, in this day and age, it’s a requirement, not a luxury.

Now, for the real dirt (pun absolutely intended): Cleanliness and safety. They really hammer home the "COVID-safe" mantra. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, staff trained in safety protocol, individually-wrapped food options (thank god, I'm still freaked out about communal serving spoons), and hand sanitizer galore. They even offer room sanitization opt-out available, which, honestly, feels a little weird. Like, am I the problem? I'm just a regular guest who had to be yelled at to stop leaving all my stuff on the floor. sigh The rooms sanitized between stays, though… that's reassuring. And yes, they claim to use professional-grade sanitizing services. They also had CCTV in common areas, and CCTV outside the property. I felt relatively secure.

On the downside: the first room I was offered looked like a scene from a low budget horror film, and smelled faintly of stale cigarette smoke and desperation. I politely asked for another… and got one!

Internet Access, Freedom and… The Dreaded LAN.

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Yes! (I shudder at the thought of paying extra for internet). The Internet access itself was pretty decent, though. I needed to work (don't judge, I had to write this review, after all!), and Internet [LAN] was an option… which, honestly, felt prehistoric. Who uses LAN cables anymore?! But hey, it's there if you are a dinosaur. They also had Wi-Fi [free], Wi-Fi for special events, and Internet services. All around, good connectivity.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food (and Maybe a Mild Heartburn)

Alright, let's talk about what really matters: sustenance. The Arlington had a decent spread. Breakfast [buffet], Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, and breakfast service. The buffet… well, let's be honest, it was standard motel fare. You could grab a bottle of water, or some coffee, though. They have Coffee/tea in restaurant and coffee shop.

They claim to have Asian cuisine in restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, and International cuisine in restaurant, which, okay. I'm guessing it's not Michelin-star level, but I saw a la carte menu in restaurant, salad in restaurant, desserts in restaurant, and soup in restaurant. There’s also a Happy hour.

Room service [24-hour]. Bless. I'm a sucker for room service, even if it's just a sad plate of fries at 2 AM. And they conveniently have a snack bar.

The On-Site Accessible restaurants/lounges weren’t exactly "hip," but they were convenient, and I appreciate the inclusion. The Poolside bar, however? Now that's where it's at. Picturesque, and a good place to spend a long afternoon.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax: Spa Day Dreams and Fitness Center Nightmares

Okay, let's get real about “relaxing”. The Swimming pool [outdoor] looked inviting. It was clean, not too crowded, and a great place to cool off. They also have a Pool with view. Score!

Now, about the "spa"… They have a spa/sauna, sauna, steamroom. I did not take a dip in, but the thought alone makes me happy! They also offer massage (which I did indulge in – a solid B+), Body scrub, Body wrap, and a foot bath. Nice!

The Fitness center… well, let's just say it was smaller than my current apartment. And the equipment looked like it had seen better decades. But hey, it's there if you’re feeling masochistic.

The Room Itself: My Temporary Fortress (and Where I Spent 90% of my Time)

Alright, let's break down the nitty-gritty of the room. Air conditioning, praise the lord. The desk felt like it had been there since the Eisenhower administration, but it's there. Free bottled water, always a plus. Coffee/tea maker – critical. Alarm clock: useless, because I have a phone that, you know, actually works. Bathtub: functional. Daily housekeeping: thank you. High floor: check. Blackout curtains: double check. In-room safe box: always a good idea.

The bed was comfortable enough, but the pillows… oh, the pillows. They were either too flat or too fluffy. It's a lose-lose situation, I swear. There were bathrobes, slippers, and a mirror. Interconnecting room(s) available, so if you're travelling with a family of 15, you're in luck. The window opened! Important for fresh air, especially if you're avoiding the stale cigarette smoke.

The "Extras" (And the Potential for Romance… Maybe?)

They offer Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Baby sitting service, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Smoking area, Terrace, Xerox/fax in business center, The Couple's room looks decent. So if you’re looking to create memories, it’s an option.

Areas for Improvement::

  • The room decor and the furniture needs a refresh. It felt a bit stuck in the past
  • The food… It’s edible, but it could be elevated.
  • The Fitness center: Seriously, upgrade!

The Verdict – And My Compelling Offer (Because, Let's Face It, You Want to Book!)

So, is the Arlington Motor Inn a five-star resort? Absolutely not. But is it a solid, reliable WA oasis? Absolutely. It's clean (mostly), safe, convenient, and offers enough amenities to make your stay comfortable. It’s also a good value for the price.

Here's my personalized offer for you:

  • Book your stay at Arlington Motor Inn this [month] and get [Discount percentage] off your room rate!
  • Enjoy a complimentary [Free item]
  • Take advantage of our on-site facilities!
  • Use PROMO CODE: [Promo code] at checkout.

Bottom line: Arlington Motor Inn: Your WA Oasis Awaits! is a good choice for a comfortable stay with friendly service.

Uncover the Hidden Gem: Minh Phu Diamond Palace - Dien Chau's Luxury Secret!

Book Now

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned itinerary. We're going to wander, we're going to stumble, and we're going to feel our way through Arlington, Washington, staying at the… well, let's be honest, probably slightly-dated but hopefully clean, Arlington Motor Inn. Here we go:

Day 1: Arrival and the Existential Dread of a Gas Station Coffee

  • 1:00 PM: Arrive at SeaTac. Ugh. Airport time. Always the worst. The sheer volume of people, the stale air, the overpriced everything… I swear, they charge you extra just for the privilege of being stressed. Grab the rental car. Hopefully, it's not a rust bucket. Praying for working AC, because Seattle summers can be surprisingly… humid? (Still, better than the hellscape of Phoenix, I'm not gonna lie.)

  • 2:30 PM: The drive to Arlington begins. That feeling of open road and possibility… it’s a real thing, you know? I always feel like I’m shedding a skin when I hit the highway. Of course, that feeling gets quickly replaced with the existential dread of needing to pee.

  • 3:30 PM: Ah, the quintessential American road trip ritual: gas station. This particular one, outside of Everett, is the low-key one. My stomach grumbled, and I figured, "Eh, coffee will do." Big mistake. It tasted like despair. Like the drained battery of a forgotten car. But hey, caffeine is caffeine, right? I chugged it, and felt… something. Maybe mild nausea?

  • 4:30 PM: Check into the Arlington Motor Inn. Honestly, I’m bracing myself. I'm picturing the faded floral bedspread, the questionable curtains, and the ominous humming of the mini-fridge. Okay. It's… not terrible. The bedspread is more… geometric. The curtains aren’t quite that bad. And the mini-fridge is blessedly silent. Small victories. Settle in, unpack (or at least, throw a few things on the bed), and survey the kingdom. Where's the remote? Ah ha! Bingo.

  • 5:00 PM: The Great TV Scramble. The remote is here, but finding anything decent on the TV is a challenge. Flipping, flipping, flipping. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Ugh, the struggle is real. Eventually, settle for a movie on demand, something familiar, something easy. My brain feels mushy.

  • 6:30 PM: Dinner. Okay, options. This is where the real adventure begins – or ends – depending on how you look at it. Decide to eat at a local diner that looks like it hasn't changed since the 1950s. This will either be charming or… not.

  • 7:30 PM: Diner experience. Welcomed to the diner by a woman with a kind smile and the voice of a church bell. The menu feels like it's seen a thousand plates, and the other diners are all chatting amongst themselves. Order the patty melt and a milkshake. The patty melt is… good. No frills, just honest food. The milkshake is even better. In that moment, I'm content.

  • 8:30 PM: Walk around Arlington. It's… small. But that's fine. See the town square, where an old clock stands. The people who are still out are mostly headed home or for work. I see the lights of the town hall. Consider all the lives that have worked within those halls, and who will continue to work there. Contemplate my own future, which is probably going to be in the bed of this hotel room.

  • 9:30 PM: Back at the Motor Inn. Watch more TV, and begin the slow descent into exhaustion.

  • 10:30 PM: Pass the hell out.

Day 2: Double-Down on the Great Outdoors (Kinda) and the Quest for Decent Coffee

  • 8:00 AM: Wake up! Ugh. The bed wasn't perfect, but it wasn't actively trying to kill me. And hey, I slept! Feel slightly more human.

  • 8:30 AM: The Great Coffee Hunt, Part Deux. Okay, gas station coffee was a disaster. Today, we're going for something… better. Find a local coffee shop. Pray it has good beans. (You can judge a place by their latte art, FYI. If the heart is wonky, run.)

  • 9:30 AM: Skykomish River, and a Hike. The plan is to get out and explore. The mountains near Arlington are calling, so drive to a popular park. Hike a short, beginner-friendly trail. The views are… okay. The air is fresh. The trees are green. Breathe it in. Feel myself become less of a person and more of a force of nature. Then, trip over a root. Curse myself.

  • 12:00 PM: Lunch. Pack a sandwich, or pop into a local cafe. If feeling adventurous, try a local brewery for a bite.

  • 1:00 PM: More outdoor exploration. Hike, explore a State Park, or even try to see some waterfalls.

  • 4:00 PM: The afternoon slump. The energy of the day is waning. Go back to the Motor Inn, lie down, and recharge. Maybe get a snack and watch the news on TV.

  • 6:00 PM: Dinner: Return to the diner, or test fate at another restaurant.

  • 7:30 PM: Decide to drive around. See the sights, find a hidden grove, or a weird building. Maybe even a drive to the coast.

  • 9:00 PM: The eternal battle begins. The battle to find entertainment. Watch TV, scroll through social media, read a book.

  • 10:30 PM: Turn off the light, and drift away.

Day 3: Departure and the Lingering Smell of… Something

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up. Slowly. Drink some of the coffee I bought the day before.

  • 8:00 AM: Pack up. Check out. The hotel is probably not that bad. A little grungy, maybe. The kind of place that has a slightly… off smell that you can't quite place. Is it stale cigarette smoke? Old cleaning supplies? The lingering ghost of a forgotten waffle? Who knows. It's part of the experience.

  • 8:30 AM: Grab breakfast at a local joint.

  • 9:30 AM: Drive back to SeaTac. Reflect on Arlington.

  • 11:00 AM: Drop off the rental car.

  • 12:00 PM: Depart from SeaTac.

  • 1:00 AM: Touch down. Arrive home. And unpack. Ugh.

Ramblings and Imperfections:

  • Okay, the coffee situation? A crisis, really. I’m seriously considering smuggling a French press into the next hotel. The instant stuff… it’s just not cutting it.

  • I saw a dog wearing a little jacket. It was the cutest thing. And then I felt a pang of loneliness, realizing I don’t have a dog.

  • The diner… it was like stepping back in time. I almost expected to see poodle skirts and Elvis. Actually, I wish I had seen Elvis.

  • Definitely overpacked. Again. Why do I always think I need that many pairs of shoes?

  • Next time, I'm booking a hotel with a jacuzzi. That's my promise to myself.

So, there you have it. A messy, honest, and hopefully slightly entertaining journey through Arlington. It wasn't glamorous. It wasn't perfect. But it was real. And that, my friends, is what matters. Until the next adventure, which will hopefully involve better coffee and a working jacuzzi.

Unbelievable Ryokan Fukumotokan: Atsugi's Hidden Gem Revealed!

Book Now

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United StatesOkay, buckle up buttercup, because here's a messy, honest, and potentially hilarious FAQ about Arlington Motor Inn – Your WA Oasis Awaits! It might not be the Michelin Guide, but it's gonna feel REAL.

So, Arlington Motor Inn – is it like, *actually* an oasis? I’m picturing fountains and… well, I’m probably wrong, right?

Look, let's be real: the "Oasis" part is… *generous*. Think more "decently-maintained patch of grass" than "Zen garden." But hey, after a long drive, even a patch of green is a win, right? I remember one time, I arrived late, totally fried from a work trip, and just *collapsed* on that grass. It was probably riddled with bugs, but in that moment? Pure, unadulterated *relief*. So, oasis? Maybe not. But a welcome respite from the horrors of the I-5? Absolutely.

What are the rooms like? Do they have, like, actual beds? Not just, you know… a slab of plywood?

Okay, the beds! Yes, they have beds. Thankfully. They're... well, they're beds. Don’t expect a Tempur-Pedic experience. They're probably been around awhile. I'm pretty sure I slept on the same mattress as my grandpa back in the day. But they're clean, the sheets *usually* smell fresh… and after a long day of hiking, you could sleep on a pile of rocks, am I right? Just… maybe bring your own pillow if you're particular, okay? I'm not even joking, I learned that lesson the hard way. I was stuck with a pillow so flat it was an insult to pillows, and the neck ache the next morning was not the "I had a relaxing vacation" kind.

Is there free Wi-Fi? Because, you know, gotta stay connected to the world… and my cat, obviously.

Yes, there's WiFi. *Sometimes*. It can be… temperamental. Think of it like a cranky toddler. You might get a connection, you might not. It's all about luck. I once tried to stream a movie and the internet just… died. Then came back to life again later, like nothing happened. So, be prepared to embrace the digital wilderness. Download your cat pics beforehand. Or, you know, actually *talk* to the people you're with. Crazy idea, I know.

What's the deal with the continental breakfast? Is it, like, the highlight of the stay?

Ah, the continental breakfast. It’s… a continental breakfast. Think: pre-packaged pastries that may or may not be from this century, instant coffee that tastes suspiciously like regret, and maybe, just maybe, a sad little piece of fruit. One morning, I watched a guy eat a whole bag of those mini-donuts. Like, the *entire* bag. It was both impressive and slightly disturbing. So, set your expectations accordingly. Pack some protein bars. Or just skip it and hit the local diner.

Is the location good? Like, can I actually *do* stuff from there?

The location is... *fine*. Arlington, Washington isn't exactly the epicenter of, well, *anything*. But, it's close to the Cascade Mountains, it's a good jumping-off point for some seriously great hikes. And honestly, sometimes it's *exactly* what you need: a quiet place to unwind after a day in the wilderness. It’s way better than the bustling craziness of a city, for sure. I love the nearby Skykomish River and the trails, and the Arlington Airport is pretty cool too. You could even visit a local brewery. I once had a perfectly miserable time one rainy day, stranded at a brewery, and I'm glad I went. So, yes. Pretty good location.

What about parking? Is it a nightmare?

Parking? Nope. It’s never been a problem. Plenty of spots.

Are there any hidden fees? Because, let's be honest, hotels love those…

Generally, no. That's one of the good things. They are just... straightforward.

Would you stay there again? Be honest!

Look, I'm not going to lie: it's not the Ritz-Carlton. But would I stay there again? Heck yeah. Especially if I'm hitting up the mountains. It's affordable, clean enough, and the staff is friendly. It’s got a certain… *charm*. It's the kind of place where you can just, you know, *be*. And sometimes? That's exactly what you need. After all, it's a gateway to mountains.
Web Hotel Search Site

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States

Arlington Motor Inn Arlington (WA) United States