Aspen's Little Nell: Unbelievable Luxury You HAVE to See!
Aspen's Little Nell: Forget Everything You Think You Know About Luxury (Seriously)
Okay, listen. Before you start picturing stuffy white gloves and hushed voices, let me tell you something about The Little Nell in Aspen. This place isn't just luxury, it's an EXPERIENCE. A ridiculously, unapologetically opulent, and sometimes hilariously over-the-top experience. And after staying there? Honestly, I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.
First, let’s talk about the elephant in the room: Accessibility. Look, I’m not in a wheelchair, but I did notice they've clearly thought about it. Wheelchair accessibility is a big deal here, and not just a slapped-on afterthought. I saw ramps, elevators, and thoughtful design everywhere. Facilities for disabled guests are mentioned, which is great. They provide all the necessities, which is a huge plus, so accessibility needs are definitely taken into consideration with careful thought and care. This place isn't just for the super-rich; it's for everyone who appreciates a good time.
The On-Site Food & Drink Scene: Prepare to Unbutton Your Pants.
Okay, where do I even begin? This place is a culinary black hole, in the best possible way. You're basically guaranteed to gain five pounds and have zero regrets.
- Restaurants, Restaurants, Restaurants! You've got multiple options. And not just your average hotel restaurants. We're talking legitimately good. The main restaurant is, well, let's just say I celebrated my birthday in a fancy way!
- The Bar? Oh, The Bar! The cocktails are ridiculously good. I swear, the bartender can read your mind and create something perfect for your mood. One night, I was feeling a little… blah, and he concocted this elixir of joy that had me laughing for an hour. He asked me if I preferred a Bottle of Water and I replied in the affirmative. After a long day of skiing it was the best refreshment!
- Breakfast, Buffet, and Beyond: The Breakfast [buffet] at The Little Nell is legendary. Every single thing is fresh, delicious, and beautifully presented. Just prepare to fight over the last croissant -- it does get competitive. I, for one, made a point of having at least one Breakfast in room during my stay. The tray arrived, and I felt like royalty, it was incredible!
- Other delicious things! On a lighter note, there's also a Coffee shop. I love a good Dessert in restaurant and The Little Nell did not disappoint. From what I could gather, the hotel seemed to be dedicated to International cuisine in restaurant. And if you are still hungry, you can order from Room service [24-hour]!
Okay, Let’s Get Real About the Safety Stuff.
This is a big one, and I was super impressed. The Little Nell clearly takes hygiene seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere, and all the staff are trained in Staff trained in safety protocol are just a few of the things they do. There is Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Safe dining setup, and Room sanitization opt-out available so the safety is incredible. It's all designed to make you feel safe and relaxed, which, let's be honest, is priceless right now.
The Spa & Wellness: Because You Deserve It (And They Know It).
Okay, this is where it gets really hard to resist. I am not a spa person, typically. But the Spa at The Little Nell? I went twice.
- The Pool with view? Yeah, that's a thing. Imagine yourself floating in a heated pool, surrounded by the snow-capped Rockies. It's as good as it sounds. Even the Sauna and Steamroom are amazing.
- Massages? Oh, the massages. My masseuse turned my shoulders from rigid slabs of stress into… well, I'm not sure what they were, but they felt amazing.
- And more! They have Body scrub and Body wrap, even a Foot bath. You can get Gym/fitness, too. This whole area has an incredible Spa/sauna!
The Rooms: Prepare to Be Pampered… Hard.
I'm not joking; I think my jaw literally dropped when I walked into my room. Everything is just… right.
- The Beds: Like sleeping on a cloud made of angels and dreams. Seriously.
- The Bathrooms: Huge, gleaming, and stocked with the most luxurious bath products imaginable. (And yes, I definitely used the Bathrobes and Slippers). The Separate shower/bathtub was a real highlight. I made sure to use Complimentary tea. I loved that they had a Window that opens!
- The Details: Blackout curtains? Check. Air conditioning? Check. High floor location? Check. In-room safe box? Check. They think of everything.
- Internet? Don't worry, you're covered. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, plus fast Internet access [LAN] if you need it. You can even work from your Laptop workspace if you have to, though I wouldn't blame you if you didn't.
- Additional details: Air conditioning in public area, Daily housekeeping, Mini bar, Coffee/tea maker included
Things to Do (Besides Eating and Sleeping):
Aspen's playground, and The Little Nell is your front-row seat.
- Skiing/Snowboarding: Obviously. You're minutes from the slopes.
- Exploring Aspen: Shopping, restaurants, galleries -- it's all at your doorstep.
- Ways to Relax: Besides the spa, the laid-back atmosphere of the hotel encourages you to actually relax. You can take in the beauty of the mountains, watch the world go by from a cozy chair, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet.
The Little Nell - It's Not Cheap But It's Worth It (Maybe a Little Too Worth It)
Let's be honest, The Little Nell is not a budget option. It's pricey. But honestly? You get what you pay for. You’re not just paying for a hotel room; you’re paying for an experience. It's a place to escape, be pampered, and feel like royalty, even if you’re like me and usually trip over your own feet.
Here’s the Deal: You Deserve This. Book Now!
Here's the deal, in your favor: You can get a great deal by booking your stay during the off-season!
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive Offer: Book your stay at The Little Nell now and receive a complimentary… (I'm not going to give away all the surprises, but trust me, it's good!).
- Mention "Aspen Dreamin'" when booking and receive a free bottle of champagne upon arrival.
- Book now and get an added bonus of complimentary breakfast for two!
Why You NEED to Book The Little Nell Today:
- Unparalleled Luxury: Indulge in a level of comfort and elegance that will redefine your definition of luxury.
- World-Class Service: Experience service that anticipates your every need, making you feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive.
- Unforgettable Experiences: From gourmet dining to rejuvenating spa treatments and breathtaking mountain views, create memories that will last a lifetime.
Don't wait! This offer won't last forever. Book your escape to The Little Nell and experience the best Aspen has to offer. You deserve it!
Oh, One More Thing…
I almost forgot! This place has a Proposal spot! If you're looking to pop the question, this is definitely the place to do it. Just be prepared for an overwhelming "yes!"
In Conclusion:
Go. Seriously. Go. Just book it already. You won't regret it. Just be prepared to come home with a slightly lighter wallet and a serious addiction to luxury. And that weird feeling of having your vacation be perfect!
9 Huts, Hilltop Heaven: Your Unforgettable Kudat Escape!Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this Aspen itinerary is about to get REAL. Forget those perfectly-polished travel blogs, this is going to be a glorious, slightly-chaotic love letter (and maybe a tiny hate-letter, who are we kidding?) to The Little Nell.
The Aspen "Almost-Perfect" Itinerary – Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Snow (Mostly)
Day 1: Arrival and Altitude Adjustment…or, I Ate My Weight in Cheese
1:00 PM: ARRIVAL! After a flight that felt longer than my last relationship (iykyk), I stumbled out of the airport, blinking like a mole in the Colorado sunshine. The Little Nell's private car whisked me away, and I swear, the driver, a grizzled local named Hank, gave me the eyebrow when I commented on the perfectly manicured hedges. "You ain't seen nothin' yet, city slicker," he grumbled, and I immediately loved him.
1:30 PM: Check-in. The lobby is…well, it's The Little Nell. Think understated elegance meets ski-bum chic. The fireplace practically beckoned me to just collapse, but nope, mission: explore.
2:00 PM: Room Reveal! The view from my room? Jaw-dropping. Like, seriously, I almost cried. Mountains, mountains everywhere! Then I tried to unpack. Turns out, my suitcase exploded mid-flight, and I ended up with a rogue pair of socks and the distinct odor of stale airplane peanuts. Perfection.
3:00 PM: Altitude Awareness - or, more realistically, feeling like a fish out of water. Walked around Aspen. Head throbbing. Drank about 4 liters of water. The sheer audacity of this town, with its designer shops and perfect people, was simultaneously intimidating and thrilling. I felt like an alien in a designer puffer coat.
4:00 PM: Spa time! Ah, the spa. Finally. Got a facial, which was fabulous. Then, because I clearly didn't learn my lesson from the altitude, I took a long, hot soak. Big mistake. Ended up feeling woozy and spent the next hour watching reruns of "Below Deck" in my robe because, priorities.
7:00 PM: Dinner at Element 47. Okay, so dinner. This is where I lost all sense of culinary restraint. The cheese board? Divine. The wine pairing? A genius move by someone, somewhere. By the time the main course of roasted chicken arrived, I was a happy, slightly tipsy puddle of a human.
9:00 PM: Wandering aimlessly through the hotel hoping to find a friendly face. Found the bar instead. Had a conversation with the bartender, who told me all about the secret passages behind the hotel.
10:00 PM: Crawled into bed, convinced I was going to ascend to heaven, or at least throw up.
Day 2: Skiing (Attempted) and Après-Ski Shenanigans
8:00 AM: Wake up. Ugh. Ate a hearty breakfast at the inn, and it was everything I needed to restore all my internal parts.
9:00 AM: Skiing Lesson. This is where things got REAL. I signed up for a lesson, convinced I was a graceful mountain goddess. Turns out, I am more of a clumsy, snow-covered penguin. The instructor, bless his soul, was patient, but I'm pretty sure he was silently judging my complete lack of coordination. I think I spent more time on my butt than on my skis.
12:00 PM: Skiing Victory! No. Skiing Failure. More like skiing - I took the lift all the way to the top and made it to the bottom.
1:00 PM: The best part: Après-Ski at Ajax Tavern. Let's be honest, this is the real reason I came. The truffle fries are life-changing, the margaritas floweth, and everyone else seems to be having a fabulous time. I, too, had a fabulous time, especially after meeting a group of elderly socialites who kept buying me cocktails.
3:00 PM: Stroll through the art gallery, which, to be honest, I found kind of boring at this time of day, but got a great caffeine fix at a coffee shop right in the middle of everything.
7:00 PM: Dinner at the hotel restaurant. Tonight was a special occasion. I ate things I shouldn't have. And then I woke up.
9:00 PM: The hotel bar. It's all I want.
Day 3: A Day of Rest…and Regret
9:00 AM: Slept in…or maybe passed out. Who can remember? Ate an elegant breakfast.
10:00 AM: Aspen shopping. I swear, I don't know where my money goes. Found a gorgeous scarf I needed. Spent the next hour justifying the purchase to myself.
12:00 PM: Lunch at a cafe. Got a sandwich. Watched people. Judge people.
2:00 PM: Hiking - The views here are to die for. I saw a deer. I think.
7:00 PM: Last Dinner at element 47. Stuffed again.
9:00 PM: Packed.
10:00 PM: Watched a terrible movie.
Day 4: Farewell, Aspen! (Until Next Time, Maybe)
7:00 AM: Woke up. Said goodbye to the view. Snapped a million photos.
8:00 AM: Ate a last breakfast and checked out. Hank the driver was waiting. I gave him a huge tip and a hug (sorry, Hank!).
9:00 AM: Airport, flight, home.
Overall Assessment: The Little Nell? Luxurious. Expensive. Exhausting. And utterly, undeniably, worth it. Aspen is a beautiful, bonkers place, and this trip, despite its imperfections, was a total blast. I'll be back…eventually. Maybe after I win the lottery and learn to actually ski.
Final Thoughts: I left with a few extra pounds, a slightly lighter wallet, and memories that will stay with me for much longer than that rogue sock. Cheers to that! Now, where's the nearest cheese board…?
Little Nell: Aspen's Crown Jewel... or Just a Really Shiny Rock? (My Honest-to-Goodness Take)
Okay, spill it. What's the absolute *best* thing about staying at The Little Nell? Like, the thing that makes you go, "Whoa. Worth it."?
Anecdote Alert! One time, I was so enamored with the scent, I accidentally wandered into the wrong elevator. Ended up on the staff floor. Awkward. But hey, even staff hallways smell fancy!
Let's talk price. Is it *really* as insane as everyone says? And, more importantly in this economy, is it *worth* it?
My Take in brief: Worth it *once*? Maybe. Regularly? For me, no. My bank account would scream. But that moment, when you're sitting on your balcony, overlooking the slopes, sipping a ridiculously expensive coffee? Priceless... until the bill comes. Then you're crying inside.
What about the rooms themselves? Beyond the price, are they actually *nice*? Because I've seen some hotel rooms that look nicer in the hotel photos.
Confession Time: And the bathroom? The bathroom is its own paradise. With their super fluffy towels and the crazy, I mean really crazy, amount of soaps and creams? I almost felt bad using their stuff, like I was *defiling* something precious. The bathtub alone is basically a swimming pool for one. If you're a bathtub aficionado? Then you've found your Mecca. (Ok, I'm showing my bath time bias here...)
The service - is it *really* as attentive as they say? Do you feel pampered, or just... judged?
Personal experience: One morning, I woke up and realized I'd forgotten to pack my toothbrush. Before I could even *think* about calling down, the doorbell rang and... a brand new toothbrush and toothpaste were delivered. Now, whether they were monitoring my bathroom habits or just incredibly intuitive, I don't know. But it was impressive/kinda creepy.
What's the deal with the food? Is the restaurant as good as the hype suggests, or just overpriced fancy food?
The memory: One time, I ordered a dish that was basically deconstructed... something. I couldn't even pronounce the ingredients. But it was amazing. Pure gastronomic bliss. I also once met a celebrity there, though I won't say who. (Let's just say they knew their way around a fork and their name began with a letter "J")
Is Aspen still Aspen? Or is The Little Nell some kind of luxury bubble that completely separates you from the *real* Aspen experience?
My conclusion: It enhances the Aspen experience. It provides a luxurious sanctuary to recharge after a day of hitting the slopes or shopping. I have been doing that for years, I enjoy it so much. But, if you're looking for a *raw* Aspen experience? Probably not the best place to stay. If you want to eat great food, have a lot of money, and enjoy the finer things in life? This hotel is a great consideration. I do love this hotel.